The Illustrated Encyclopedia of Natural Remedies
More than 100 Remedies and Recipes for Vibrant Health!
Packed with step-by-step instructions to make your own herbal remedies, simple recipes for cooking with herbs and spices, and beautiful photographs, this might be the most comprehensive guide to natural remedies ever published. Here readers can learn about alternative medicine and homeopathic approaches, aromatherapy and essential oils, and much, much more.
- Natural Healing for Common Ailments
- Cooking with Superfoods
- Juices & Cleanses
- Edible Wild Plants
- Planning an Herb Garden
- Everyday Treatments for Women & Children
- Natural Cleansers for the Home
- Homemade Non-Toxic Cosmetics
- Revitalizing Tinctures & Shots
- Anti-Inflammatory Foods